Brian Lambert (CMIOSH-IMaPS)
Managing Director Brian Lambert is a Corporate Member of the Institute of Occupational Safety and Health.
This demonstrates his competency and binds him to a professional code of conduct and ethics. He is also a Registered Member of Project Supervisors – Identifies that Brian has been verified as competent to act as a Principal Designer and has the necessary construction sector experience and health and safety qualifications to act as an advisor to the Construction sector.
Brian is a National Federation of Demolition Contractors Regional auditor and a Certified Dangerous substances and Explosive atmospheres risk assessor.
- Brian Lambert is the Managing Director of Compass HSC Ltd
- In a career spanning 35 years Brian has undertaken a number of personal development roles
- Electrical engineer with High Voltage experience
- Infrastructure and Facilities management
- Chemical Process industries plant design, safe operation and maintenance
- Construction Management
- Project management
- Nuclear enrichment safety